Sunday, February 28, 2021

Five Kawaii Gyaru Outfits

 

A beautiful Snow Leopard

(I LOVE snow leopard print for gal outfits.) Hello, everyone! Today's post is Five Kawaii Gyaru Outfits. Some are from a few of my favorite gal bloggers and others are from Google, where I get loads of inspiration. Before I get started, if you're wondering what Gyaru / Gal is, let me introduce you to Lizzie who has written many wonderful posts on this topic. While gals' motto is "Get Wild and Be Sexy" I also find gyaru to be extremely kawaii. I still haven't perfected my own style yet and I still struggle a lot with gyaru makeup, but I'm constantly inspired so - I'll get there one day!

Anyway, here are Five Kawaii Gyaru Outfits. Enjoy!

Lizzie from Hello Lizzie Bee in a himekaji outfit with pink florals

Starting with an absolute gyaru Queen, Lizzie Bee, wearing this kawaii himekaji outfit that has a delicate white blouse and soft pink floral skirt. I also love the kawaii socks and booties! And her hair! Ahhhh, Lizzie is SUCH an inspiration. Not only is this outfit great, but so is her post on Offbrand Himekaji!  

Reila wearing a kawaii pink floral himekaji outfit

Reila wrote a life update post this month (wow, it's almost March?! Yes, it's February 28th right now!) and shared this kawaii pink florals outfit. Reila's pretty pink hair is making me miss mine soooo much... I'm definitely considering dyeing my hair again. Though my pink was very light and hers is this amazing, bold and bright pink that's so kawaii! I love the bow accessories in her hair.

Amekaji Gyaru Gal

I'm REALLY loving amekaji right now. The bold colors, loud prints and baggy clothes that look supppper comfy and kawaii just make me so happy! I found this outfit on the Gyaru Wiki, which I highly recommend reading if this post is making you interested in gyaru! I've spent lots of time there. ^_^ It's probably my favorite amekaji outfit that I've ever seen!

Mori Kei and Gyaru coming together to make Mori Gyaru

I have loved Mori Kei fashion for a VERY long time, so when I found out that there's a (very small community) of gals who do Mori Gyaru, I was so excited! I really need a bigger closest.. Also, you get three outfits in one because of this little collage by I don't know much, but I'm learning

Hime gyaru Danielle

Lizzie interviewed Danielle for a post called Top Tips from a Plus Size Gyaru and it's a GREAT post! Danielle's style is so kawaii AND fierce and I love following her on Twitter! She also has such amazing hair and I recently found out that like me, she's a Leo!

Which of these five outfits is your favorite? Do you dress in gyaru and live a gyaru lifestyle? Tell me everything! Also, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' for more kawaii posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment