Sunday, February 21, 2021

Happy Birthday, Pusheen! 🐈

White vanilla birthday cake with candy confetti

Did you know that February 18th was Pusheen's birthday?! Pusheen is one of my favorite characters EVER and I think everyone can agree that she's a beautiful and plushy Princess. She reminds me SO MUCH of our kitty daughter, Mimi, because she's round and has a little raccoon tail, making me love her even more.

In honor of Miss Pusheen's birthday, I'd like to share some of my favorite Pusheen related products with YOU! Also, if you enjoy your time here, why don't you follow me on Bloglovin'? I'd love to follow like-minded people back, as well! 

Pusheen Plush Holding a Birthday Cake

Gaming Pusheen with Chips and the words I'm Busy Ladies Tee

Pink Pusheen Gaming Desk Mat






Ahhhh, I want these all so badly! Which is your favorite? Do you collect Pusheen goods? Tell me everything! One of my favorite parts so far of 2021 was ordering my Pusheen 16-Month Planner. I HIGHLY recommend buying one!

Well, this was my second post on Everything So Kawaii and I'm very pleased with the result. I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this! 

Your Favorite Kawaii Blogger,
~ Angie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment