Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Welcome! 🌸

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A white kawaii neko holding it's paw up

Welcome! My name is Angie and I decided to make a blog focused on Everything So Kawaii, because I realized that there were so many times that I thought about kawaii fashion and beauty, anime and manga, gaming, characters, all kinds of products and so much more and wanted to share them with like-minded people. Now, I have a community to do just that!

And because this is a community, YOU are a big part of that. Yes, you, reader! Why? Because it's no fun talking to yourself! I want to hear your thoughts on my posts, what kawaii thing you're currently loving and even your wishlists or kawaii goals. We'll have PLENTY to talk about, so I'd love if you'd follow me on Bloglovin' and on my social media! I have Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. (They're all brand new, so don't mind that they're quite empty!) If you're interested in writing me e-mails that are more like letters, guest posting and or advertising, you can also e-mail me right HERE

A little bit more about myself... I'm 31 and absolutely in love with my husband Koji and our wife Ástrid! We have four cats, a bird, a rabbit and a snake and they're our babies! I'm a huge gamer and geek, a newbie artist, a blogger (obviously!), a lover of everything Kawaii and Japanese as well as Brazilian and a Witch, Heathen and Pagan. (Even my tarot cards are kawaii!) 

Now you know more about Everything So Kawaii as well as myself, I hope you'll be a long time reader and friend. Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below! 

Your Favorite Kawaii Blogger,
~ Angie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment